Welcome to the official site of the Orangeville Northmen Minor Lacrosse Association
Late fee's will be strictly adhered to this year due to online registration so...REGISTER EARLY!!!!!!
Please note: Payment can be made online by credit card or cash at the OMLA office at Tony Rose Arena
Watch for cash payment nights
|Division||Year Born||Early Bird Fee ***||2017 Fee||Rep Fees|
|Jr. Paperweight Box||2013 & 2014||$115||$165||N/A|
|Paperweight Box||2011 & 2012||$145||$195||N/A|
|Tyke Box||2009 & 2010||$185||$235||add $195|
|Novice Box||2007 & 2008||$185||$235||add $195|
|Peewee Box||2005 & 2006||$185||$255||add $195|
|Bantam Box||2003 & 2004||$375||$425||N/A|
|Midget Box||2001 & 2002||$375||$425||N/A|
|Intermediate Box||1996 - 2000||$375||$425||N/A|
|Boys Field||2001 - 2011||$225||$275||N/A|
|Northmen Girls Field||2011 - 2013||$125||$175||N/A|
|House League Girls Field ( U11)||2007-2010||$230||$280||N/A|
|Rep Girls Field (U11)||2007 - 2010||$230||$280||$120|
|House League Girls Field (U13)||2005 - 2006||$230||$280||N/A|
|Rep Girls Field (U13)||2005 - 2006||$230||$280||$120|
|Rep Girls Field (U15)||2003 - 2004||$350||$400||Included in Fee|
|Rep Girls Field (U19)||1999 - 2002||$350||$400||Included in Fee|
|Senior Women's Field||1998 & older||$250||$300||Included in Fee|
Ontario Lacrosse Association (OLA) Residency Restrictions
All New Players:
Please be advised that the OLA has once again amended their residency rules and this year, the 0 km rule applies to new 2017 registrants. Measure from the player's residence to the boundaries of the next closest club(s). Boundaries are defined by the government list of municipalities.
In other words, if you do not live right in the Town of Orangeville, you may not be eligible to register here. If you are unsure, please email our Registrar with your address for clarification - Registrar@northmenlacrosse.ca
For potential players who reside in the Hillsburgh, Erin area, please note that Caledon's North/Eastern border is Winston Churchill Blvd and the Caledon/Orangeville Townline, consequently, if you reside closest to the Caledon border, you must proceed to register there. Should you wish to play House League only, you must still request a release from your Home Centre and proceed to the next closest centre.
If you have any questions, please email Alanna: Registrar@northmenlacrosse.ca
What are the ODMLA Benevolent Funds used for? Created to assist Northmen families during financial crisis, the ODMLA Benevolent Fund Monies are earned thru fundraising, such as the Toronto Rock ticket sales in March, and community donations. To apply for assistance, or to make a donation, please contact Kim Bovaird, Secretary, Oranageville Northmen.
PAYING OUTSTANDING FEE'S
Anyone who has already registered online and would like to pay their outstanding fees...Please contact our registrar. If you would like to pay by credit card, simply log back in and hit the Receipt button to follow prompts.
**Remember, All Players must be registered before they attend try-outs.
Late Fees will come into effect on the following dates:
Boys Field - Early Bird rate has ended!
Box - Early Bird rate has ended!
Girls Field - Early Bird rate has ended!
Requesting a Release
Should you wish to request a release from Orangeville Minor Lacrosse for any or all of our programs (men’s field, women’s field, box house or box rep) please note the following:
1) Visit the following link http://ontariolacrosse.com/page/ola_forms and print of the form OLA Release Request Form – (box or field depending on what you require)
2) Fill out the form as instructed and email to Kent Davis email@example.com
3) The OMLA will acknowledge your request within 72 hours and provide information of the timing of their decision
4) If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us Kent @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Alanna @ email@example.com
1. A $20.00 fee will be charged for NSF cheques.
2. If you opt to withdraw from a program after registration - a $50 cancellation fee applies.
3. Full registration fee is returned due to program failing to be offered.
4. All other refund requests must be submitted to the Executive for review.
5. All families will be issues a receipt. Requesting more copies is subject to a $15.00 fee.
6. All new registrants are required to bring a copy of birth certificate to registration. Field and Box are considered different leagues and each require proof of birth. Mens Field and Womens Field registrations are online only.
7. There is a discount for families registering 3 or more players. The least expensive base program will be free. One free program per family only.
8. Box House League is offered in the following age groups; Jr. Paperweight, Paperweight,Tyke, Novice and Peewee.
10. Box Rep offered for the following age groups; Paperweight, Tyke, Novice, Peewee, Bantam, Midget & Intermediate.
11. Mens Field is Rep Only.
12. Womens field house league for girls age 4-12 ( must be 4 by 12/31/16). Womens Rep field for U11, U13 U15, U19 and Senior
13. Cheques may be post-dated to March 1, 2016.
14. Refunds are not immediate but guaranteed by June 30, 2017.
********* Register before March 1 2017*********