Welcome to the official site of the Orangeville Northmen Minor Lacrosse Association
All Registration dates are held at the Tony Rose Memorial Arena in the Lord Dufferin Room. New players MUST bring a copy of their birth certificate. Chqs can be post dated to March 1/14
Players interested in attending a Team Ontario camp must register the player online at www.teamontariolacrosse.ca. A copy of your Northmen player card MUST be taken to the camp, those without a player card will NOT be allowed to attend camp.
Please email the Registrar to request a copy of player card at least 3 weeks before camp.
Deadline to register for 2013 is March 31/13. GOOD LUCK TO ALL NORTHMEN ATTENDING.
|Division||Year Born||Early Bird Fee ***||2013 Fee||Rep Fees|
|Jr. Paperweight Box||2009&2010||$100||$175||N/A|
|Tyke Box||2005&2006||$175||$250||add $190|
|Novice Box||2003&2004||$175||$250||add $190|
|Peewee Box||2001&2002||$175||$250||add $190|
|Northmen Girls Field||2007-2009||$100||$175||N/A|
|Girls Field ( U11)||2003-2006||$200||$275||add $205|
|Girls Field (U13)||2001&2002||$200||$275||add $205|
|Girls Field (U15)||1999-1998||$375||$450||N/A|
|Girls Field (U19)||1995-1998||$375||$450||N/A|
|Senior Womens Field||1994 & older||$300||$375||N/A|
1. The NSF fee is $20.00
2. Registration Cancellation before program begins, a $50 fee applies.
3. Full registration fee is returned due to program failing to be offered.
4. All other refund requests must be submitted to the executive for review.
5. All families will be issues a receipt. Requesting more copies is subject to a $15.00 fee
6. All new registrants, please bring a copy of your birth certificate to registration
7.Members registering in a new program to them also need a photo copy of their birth certificate
8. There is a discount for families registering 3 or more players. The least expensive base
program will be free. One free program per family only.
9. Box House League is offered in the following age groups; Jr. Paperweight, Paperweight,Tyke Novice and Peewee
10. Box Rep offered for the following age groups; Tyke, Novice, Peewee, Bantam, Midget Intermediate
11. Boys Field is Rep Only.
12. Girls field houseleague for girls age 4-12 ( must be 4 by 13/31/11). Girls Rep field for U11, U13 U15, U19 and Senior
13. Cheques may be postdated to March 1st, 2013.
14. Refunds are not immediate but guaranteed by June 30, 2013
********* Register before March 1 2013*********
Deadline is today for those interested in submitting Boys Field Coaching Applications to Kent Cotton.
Registration for the 2014 Season begins today. New players MUST bring a copy of their birth certificate. Cheques can be post dated to March 1/14.
Register for the 2014 Season. New players MUST bring a copy of their birth certificate. Chqs can be post dated to March 1/14.
What are the ODMLA Benevolent Funds used for? Created to assist Northmen families during financial crisis, the ODMLA Benevolent Fund Monies are earned thru fundraising, such as the Toronto Rock ticket sales in March, and community donations. To apply for assistance, or to make a donation, please contact Judy Bryan, Director of The Benevolent Fund.
At the Barry Burman Summer Shootout in June 2012, the Minor Northmen Novice 1 team, lead by Coach Skillen, operated the BBQ at Tony Rose Arena, taking advantage of a great opportunity to fundraise for the Benevolent Fund. A donation of $900 was presented to the Director of the Benevolent Fund, Judy Bryan, on behalf of the team players and parents from the bbq sales. Our sincerest THANKS to all involved. The ODMLA Executives.